Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm afraid your sorries are irrelevant because, if you were here, I'd punch you in the face

You big idiot...you really thought dumping me was the right answer to our problems? Its not going to make slendy go away...all its done is divide us and now things are going to get worse. How can you not believe that its the Slender Man when you've SEEN HIM WITH YOUR OWN TWO EYES? You can pretend this isn't real all you want, that doesn't change the fact that we're both in danger. Leaving me won't make him stop following me, you know.

I'm on my laptop right now in my room. I pretty much kicked Chastin out of here and he's now out in the living room sleeping. I feel helpless...and I can feel those burning eyes on me again. There's this...strange sensation eating away at the corners of my mind...I feel like I'm drifting in and out of dreams and that there's a darkness trying to sweep me away if I let myself slip out of lucidity. I can't deal with slendderp without Chastin...its just too much. Wow, I'd enjoy a hug right now.

By the way Chas, you can hardly call the way I've been acting "whiny". More like...worried about you dying and trying to keep both of us alive.

God, I'd really love to beat slendderp over the head with a chair right now.

1 comment:

  1. By the way, someone found M! I'm quite happy about that and its really the only good thing that happened today

    ReplyDelete