Friday, May 6, 2011

Whoa there, sir.

I'm not doubting that you saw Him that night, Chas, jeez. Also, I've decided that you're not allowed to go to the store alone anymore. I can't believe he took back roads like that =.=. Seriously I like attacked him when he got back. The whole calm "read a book thing" changed the moment I read his post. I think he thought I wouldn't see it until he was in bed or something. Well, he also forgets I have a smartphone then because I pretty much tackled him again and started freaking out at him not two minutes after he posted that entry. Either he's completely reckless or he thought that creature wouldn't come for him in the daylight. Yeah, big mistake, Chas. That monster has it out for you and going out to a place with no one around like that was just asking him to show up. Sometimes I think my boyfriend has a death wish or something :-/
 All anger and worry aside, I have something I neglected to mention to Chas.
Yeah...I'm sure this is obvious...He showed up here again while Chas was out. Presumably after he accosted Chas on his motorcycle, of course...
Wouldn't you know it, He didn't even bother to stay outside this time. He just waltzed right into our living room. It pretty much gave me a heart attack...I'm sitting there reading a book (its the new book in the Green Rider series btw, its EPIC) and I look up for a second and I see the door to our room open. I pretty much just sat there, dumbstruck, as He walked out of our room and down the hallway towards me. He moves like some old guy with arthritis. Seriously. It took Him like five minutes just to walk down our only kind of long hallway. But, and this is really weird, I found that I couldn't move...I was frozen in place and I couldn't look away from His blank face. I felt those invisible eyes on me again. That gaze that burns me like fire...
He actually touched me this time...He picked me up by my shirt collar and brought my face so it was level with His and just looked at me some more. I managed to break free from whatever was keeping me from moving for a moment and I kicked Him in the stomach. It didn't even fucking faze Him. He looked down at where I kicked Him and then shook me violently a few times.
And then I heard it. His voice echoing inside my brain. I couldn't really make out what He was saying since, you know, every word felt like an ice pick being stabbed into my frontal lobe. Lovely. I screamed at Him to stop, and all that bastard did was tilt His head at a ninety degree angle in the creepy way of his. Oh, and then He produced one of those tentacles and started wrapping it around my neck. Yeah...I started crying and begging then...I thought I was going to die...but then He suddenly looked away out the window. I heard the rumbling of Chas's motorcycle as he parked it out front and I nearly like exploded inside in my relief. Suddenly, He drops me and backs away. I'm just staring up at Him blankly in a heap on the floor before He tilts His head one more time and disappears. I hear Chas outside our door looking for his keys and I quickly scramble into the chair again with my book and greet him like nothing happened when he comes in.

Sorry I didn't mention that before now...I just didn't want you to freak out...I mean, at least I don't have a huge burned scar thing on me like you, Chas.

No comments:

Post a Comment