Thursday, May 5, 2011

Probably should have mentioned that little tidbit....

Yeah, I probably could have mentioned Chastin having a spazz attack during a tender moment (well, maybe not tender per say, but it was a relief to have him there with me and to know he'd be ok)...but, like Chas mentioned, I didn't see Him standing in the hallway. It was just Chas freaking out at empty space from my perspective...of course, I figured something must have been up and I didn't want anything bad to happen to him again so, being a loving boyfriend, I tackled him like a beast.
Yeah. I am a beast. It feels good.
Anyway, the point is that I'm afraid. I was talking about how He could be anywhere...and when He actually was in our apartment I didn't even know it. Hell, He could've been standing over us while we slept for a long time before He actually made Himself known to us...wow...that's a scary thought....its just as well that something like that could turn invisible though. Of course He would have freaky powers that let Him eat his prey from the shadows.
Chas didn't freak out anymore that night. No more tall, dapper gentleman in a suit. At least, as far as we know...
Maybe I'll like...spray every corner of our apartment with pepper spray or something and see if our skinny friend reveals himself...or maybe I could use spray paint? Pink spray paint. Pink sparkly spray paint so His suit is eternally ruined. He'll be the laughingstock of the creepy critter population.
Yeah...lightening the mood...Chas went to get groceries and now I'm all weirded out.
I should've gone with him...what if he gets attacked again? He was wearing like all red...he'll be like a moving target.
He was also wearing like ten million tons of Axe so I guess he'll be a fragrant snack for our skinny friend....
Gosh, I hope he comes back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment