Friday, May 6, 2011

Goddamnit (edited)

You can obviously suspect I went off on Malkin. All on good terms I swear... I just don't want something to happen to Malkin.
We don't even know what He is... What He wants.. Especially with me... I feel like there is something deeper to all of this. But I have yet to figure it all out.
I guess I could investigate but I'm so lazy about this stuff.
Maybe it all has to do with the death of my brother? My brother Kyle passed away around a couple months ago. Well, more like he committed suicide... But the thing is the doctors have no idea why. They say he went crazy or something before he died, according to his brain otopsy they conducted before we cremated him and shoved him into the ground. How depressing that day was. My mother wouldn't let go of me, she kept telling me it was my fault for not keeping better tabs on him. Since I am the oldest and he's my kid brother...
She likes to point fingers at people but herself, she kills me.

Let's just say after I fought with Malkin, I got to sleep on the couch. I was sitting on it, with my sleeping bag spread out and a couple throw pillows on the end. I took a breathe of my cigarette and set it on the ash tray. I blew out the smoke through my nose, making it burn a little. I twisted my nostrils, and took my shirt off to cool myself before getting into the sleeping bag.
I didn't fit on the couch well. My feet hang over the end, and I don't sleep well.
I took my pills off of the coffee table and swallowed them all at once with a gulp of water. I set the glass down and sighed.
I wanted back in bed... I am so controlling of Malkin I swear, but some times I just give into him to avoid further fights. :/

I got into my sleeping bag and grabbed the remote off the floor to try the TV. I clicked the power on, to my surprise it worked. The late night new came to view on the flat screen. I turned the volume off and adjusted myself in the bag. I wrapped it up to my head and frowned. I wasn't happy.
The TV burst to a snow screen of my cable being messed with. The picture went in and out, I ignored it and muted it.

Falling asleep to fuzz.

8 comments:

  1. Yeah. How does that couch feel, sir?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to say to everyone reading that I totally left a baseball bat out there for him in case of tall skinny intruders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to butt in, but, you guys seriously need talk and support each other and work it all out.

    Y'know what happened when I told my husband that I was being stalked by tall pale and faceless? He told me I needed to be committed because my obsession had gone too far. I know it's scary, it was scary as hell for me when He took an interest in my son. It's still scary. But you need to look at each other for support. Being separated and fighting? Yeah, He'll take advantage of that. It makes you more vulnerable to him.

    Sorry, I know I'm just a random stranger giving advice but.. yeah. I've been there. My whole family has been handling everything better since we've been united instead of distant and bickering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One: You may want to look further into your brother's suicide, Chas. Now might not be a good time, but it sounds very suspicious. I'm sorry to hear that happened.

    Two: Get yourself some defenses. We found salt worked fairly well for a while. You can try and use the Operator symbol to repel Him, but it doesn't work the same for everyone. It might draw Him closer, or keep Him at bay. Or not do anything at all.

    It would seem certain things work differently depending on how you perceive them. At least for us. Think that they'll work, and they just might.

    Three: Taben's right. Sticking together is the best way to fight Him. We Runners/Fighters/Whatevers seem to hit the most trouble when there's infighting.

    Because Tall Pale and Faceless just loves to be a jerk like that.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah...its just been hard since Chas doesn't want me involved in this. Well, whether he likes it or not I am involved and our tall buddy seems to have taken a liking to me as well. We won't be able to work together until he gets over his whole "keep Malkin safe thing". I'm slightly afraid he won't realize he needs to stop trying to keep me out of it until I'm horribly maimed and insane...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea... that... wouldn't be good. I know Aiden started getting the same with me when Slendy started stalking us. Sad thing is Slendy was following me long before He was Aiden. How backwards is that? I just hope that it doesn't take you being maimed and insane for him to realize you're part of it.

    Of course, a baseball bat might not harm Slendy... but it might knock some sense into your 'protector' ;p

    In the end, I think it's natural for us to want to protect those we love. I know I'd do he same with Ry... but... he's just so... apathetic about the whole mess I just don't think there's anything to be afraid of.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im sorry this post has been so odd.
    Been updating late at night, and with out my contacts in XD
    Let me edit this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job being responsible. I've also decided that I'm going to call you snuggly bear for the rest of the week for being reckless

    ReplyDelete