Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Sun, finally.

You can believe what you want, I saw Him last night, twice. I don't remember all much the first time, but the second time was true. He was standing at the end of the hall. Just fucking standing there with his head crooked.
And I had no intention of sexy time last night... Malkin....
The sun was finally out, and the apartment was getting cold from the power still being out. I wanted out to get into the cool spring breeze, since the weather hasn't been cooperating with the seasons, it still feels like January out.
I grabbed my helmet off the ground and closed the door behind me. I could tell Malkin was still a little dismayed about last night, but when the sun's up, I act like nothing can get to me. My bike stood in front of Malkin's car. I looked at it for a minuet, surprised it withheld the wind standing against the wind the night before. The rain still trickled down the pitch black paint of the "Honda" lettering. It's a Honda Shadow Phantom. Blacked out with a 745cc V-twin Engine, kicking in the middle. I got on top of it and roared it to life. I breathed in the gas with a heavenly smile, as I adjusted my helmet. The helmet connected to my bike and portrayed the speed limit on the visor.
Oh but this ride, I didn't need to keep track of my speed.
I pulled out of the parking lot and kicked onto the freeway. I kept pulling the gas harder and harder, changing gears with my foot like clock work. The wind picked up, a semi warm breeze that blew threw my red shirt, and cargo shorts.
Next gear.
I took an exit off the freeway to take the back roads, steering away from the cops. the back roads were still filled with leaves, all different colors. It didn't even phase me that it was odd that the trees should be growing leaves, not losing them.
Then I saw it. I slowed way down to something in the road. When I came to a complete stop, I was too late.
I looked up and saw his faceless head looking down at me.
No one was around. My bike idled, confused why I had stopped. His arm came up over both of us.
I was motionless, I was too shocked to even breathe. His arm came down at me, all I did was close my eyes.
Then...
Nothing...
I opened them and saw just the road in front of me.
I looked around me in quick motions, scanning the forests. I swallowed hard, and leveled the bike again to continue to the store. I forgot what I even needed at it, and just bought some unneeded milk...
I came home, parking my bike in front of Malkin's car and looked down at my arm. My arm seemed to have a scar coming out of the bandages that I had put on the night before. I touched it with my fingers, it didn't hurt, so I ignored it. I took off my helmet and pushed my hand through my hair, trying to fix it. My motor bike shut off and I grabbed my keys.
I came into the apartment to find Malkin reading on the couch. I put the milk away in the nonworking refrigerator, the door making a click noise.
"What did you get?" Malkin asked from the couch. I stared at the white fridge and shook my head.
"Milk... I forgot what I wanted." I said walking over to him. I kicked my shoes off and laid down next to him. I picked up the remote and tried turning the TV on, to no avail.
I just wanted something to take my mind from Him.
"Try reading a book." Malkin said, not lifting his eyes from his book.
"Hell no, hate reading..." I said feeling bored, almost wishing I went out to look for Him in the woods. I threw the idea out of my head and crossed my arms.

I closed my eyes.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't want milk :< I wanted candy...and I should punch you in the groin for taking back roads D:< its like you want that thing to come and eat you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaking my silence to say that, sometimes the way to learn is to look.

    Sorry I've not really said anything till now. I have been reading, just, always busy or lack things to say. If you ever need help or just someone to talk to, my ears are open.

    A belated welcome to the creepy world of the Slender Man. Sad to say but you do get used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement lol. We're happy to have you as our one follower lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milk sounds delicious right now...I'll trade you my Reese's Pieces for it.

    Yeah...getting used to it. Well, at least you don't have crows all over the place. That's always a bonus. I sincerely hope me saying that doesn't jinx you. Seriously. They don't make anything better. :l

    We five are here for you too. Good luck and stay safe.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ew crows :-/ and yeah we'll get used to it I suppose...and I will take those Reese's Pieces!

    ReplyDelete