Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm really sorry.

First, it took forever to get out of the hospital because they thought I was having mental problems because I couldn't sleep at night, and when I did I would have really fucked up dreams... about my past.

But something else happened, and I really wish I didn't have to mention it.
I did break up with Malkin. This Slender thing isn't real, and it was getting a little too much for our relationship, plus Malkin has been on my nerves about too much lately and I can't take some of his whinyness. He needs to grow up and I need space.
I'm not saying I don't love Malkin, I do, I just need a break from him, and I need to sleep.
I'm moving out tomorrow to the loft above my uncle's garage.

It's just a break, it's not permanent.
So sorry for delayed posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment