Sunday, July 10, 2011

Unfortunate Circumstances

Hi guys. It's been fairly quiet the past few days. As Ai said, I've been hanging out with Taben. I want to be there for him now that all this tragedy has occurred and it's been fun going out and stuff.

I'm not really sure what to do, to be honest. Chastin is gone and, frankly, I'm feeling kind of lost. I went out looking for him around town but I didn't find anything. I'm slightly concerned that It is going to do something to him. I say only slightly because I'm pretty sure slendy won't let that happen with the way things are now. I know slendy won't hurt either of us, at least. Its kind of weird to think that Taben is his now...Taben doesn't seem any different. He isn't anything like the crazed, murderous creatures most people become when they're made into slenderproxies. As a friend, I just don't want him to become like Steward or any of those crazy bastards...

I noticed that, every time slendy is around, he stares at me pointedly. Like, he makes it extremely obvious that he's looking at me. It makes me want to run up to him and kick him in the shins. I think he still plans on taking me into the Path of Black Leaves. I don't know why, but I'm sure that's what he's going to do soon.

I woke up last night because I heard my door creak and, sure enough, slendy is in the process of coming inside my room. Do you guys remember that one Marble Hornets episode where slendy does that to Alex? He like slowly opens the door to his room and just walks right in, if I remember correctly. Well, slendy was entering my room in the exact same fashion as he does in that episode of Marble Hornets. I think he knows that that episode frightened me the most out of all of them.

Yeah, I had a bitch fit at him. When I first saw the door open and his nonexistent  face appear I jumped and freaked out. I'm pretty sure he was laughing internally. He came in and just stood there, "staring" at me. I stared back for awhile, thinking he was going to talk to me, but he never did. Eventually, I got tired of it and turned over in bed so I couldn't see him. I woke up about three hours later to his pale visage not 2 feet away from my face. He was actually crouching down in front of me, waiting for me to wake up so he could scare me. I screamed and he thought it was hilarious. I felt that much from him...

Yeah, it was awkward when Aiden, Taben, and Brennon all rushed into my room at the same time and I was on the floor having a heart attack on the other side of the bed furthest from where slendy was kneeling. I hit my head pretty hard on the wall in my desperation to get away from him and I even managed to break the lamp on the bedside table and cut my arm up.

I am displeased and I'm going to shoot him with this bb gun the next time I see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment