Friday, July 1, 2011

It's coming

You're right, Aiden. I feel it, too. There's something ominous in the air here. I wish I could do something to help...I want to kill It as much as Aiden does. I wish I could comfort Taben somehow...he's been a good friend to me.

Aiden and Brennon have spent these last couple days trying to figure out how to deal with our recent tragedy. Taben still hasn't come out of his room and I'm not sure if they've told Allen yet. The young don't usually understand death enough to allow it to grieve them, but Allen's a pretty smart kid. I'm thinking that, somehow, he'll understand, and that isn't necessarily a good thing.

It seems...pleased with itself...god damn I want to murder that thing. Its very presence here right now is an insult. It's gloating. If that thing could smile, it would be grinning from ear to ear in some sick satisfaction at the sorrow and terror it's brought down on the people here.

Slendy's been...strangely morose. Its strange...but I think he feels bad for not being able to save Ry. I don't think he actually cares one way or the other about humans dying, but he cares about the feelings of certain people in this house at least.

I want to help take revenge on It. No...its not really revenge, though, is it? Getting rid of that monster would be some sort of salvation for certain people. If we could stop It, we would save everyone from a ton of heartache. One tall, skinny, murderous monster on our planet is enough.

I had a thought...right now I'm really of no help to anyone. Aiden is probably the best guy for the job of helping slendy kill It right now. Taben is Aiden's proxy but I'm pretty sure he just counts as an Agent. I don't think Agents have special powers, do they?

So, what about the Revenants? Well, apparently they don't actually exist. Lovely. I don't know what any of us can do, then. I had a plan...I was going to ask slendy to turn me into a Revenant. He's going to turn me into his servant eventually anyway...and if it means I can help then I want it. I'm not actually sure what to believe. Reach said they don't exist but Steward's writings suggest otherwise. I'm going to ask slendy about it. I'm sorry if this upsets anyone...but I need to help. I want to be able to do something. If I don't...if we don't stop It...then there's no telling which one of us could go next.

Also...I thought that maybe if I let slendy have me, he'd leave Chastin alone for good. I promise I'll only let slendy turn me if the Revenants really do exist. I know slendy can't lie.

I am willing.

4 comments:

  1. Todd taught me a few things... I can walk, and speak with Aiden but that's it. that's all Todd really taught me before hell broke loose.

    Sorry I've been scarce. I've... honestly been sleeping... just woke up... I... still don't know what the hell to do.

    Why... why don't you ask Aiden? I mean ask Aiden to turn you? It means Slendy can't turn you, and you won't have to worry about being unexpectedly/unknowingly turned against Chastin.

    Just seems safer that way. I don't want us to loose anyone else... this is just... killing me... I don't want to see more death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would ask him, but I'm kind of afraid of what could happen as a result. Aiden interfered with slendy's plans for us once already and I don't want anything bad to happen to him. I think slendy would allow it for a short while as we're dealing with It, but after that there's no telling what he'll do in retribution.

    Do you think the Revenants exist? Reach said it was all made up on slendy's orders to screw with people. However, in other blogs I've seen people writing about Revenants or, at least, proxies with power similar to theirs. I just...I don't know what to think. If we had a Revenant or two on our side it would be extremely helpful in combating It and its proxies.

    Dude...I'm so sorry all this happened. I really hope you're all right and I'll be here for you whenever you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that slendy has a frequency that he puts off. If you record this frequency and reverse it and play it back for him it's like holy water to a vampire. (also try holy water)

    Anyway, He will fall down and be "paralyzed" in a sort of way. Get something made of Iron, cut off every tentacle at the base then open up his chest cavity and there should be a heart with six valves. Slice all of them and finally severe the head.
    It's been awhile since I read that so I don't now if I got all of that correct. Also What is a revenant? I have heard of them but no one will tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read that little tidbit on killing him from a comment on M's blog. Right now the focus is on It though, slendy can come later. I'm sure the same process might work on It.

    A Revenant is a type of proxy. Reach first established their existence. They have super strength, speed, and regeneration powers and can act without being directly controlled by slendy. However, the quandary I've encountered is that, according to Reach, he made everything about the Revenants up on slendy's orders to screw with people. However, I've seen plenty of other people talk about Revenants like they've seen them, so I'm confused. I asked slendy and his answer was vague to say the least.

    ReplyDelete