Friday, July 29, 2011

Things aren't going very well

First of all, Taben, you will not be killing Brennon or Chastin any time soon because we're here to protect them.

However, I've been thinking about what happened the other day, how I had fallen asleep even though I had resolved to stay up and keep slendy out of our room. Taben mentioned that I'm not taking the time to learn about my new powers and, well, he's right. Lately so many things have been happening that I haven't had time to focus on understanding them fully. I know I need to train myself. Now is a great time to start, especially since Allen is safe here with us and we don't have to worry about facing too much mayhem at the moment.

I'm finally able to go without sleep. I could do it those nights we were looking for Allen because I was moving around and I was focused on something. I didn't feel tired when I had a reason to be out and about. Sitting in a chair staring at Chastin while he slept, however, didn't do much to inspire me to find that inner reserve of energy that takes days to run out.

I haven't slept since Wednesday. I recently got a new game, Catherine, and I decided to train myself to stay up by using that to occupy me. It worked. I'm not tired in the least right now and I was able to keep slendy out of our room like I had planned.

I don't really know what else I can do to master my powers. I guess I could like...meditate...or something. When Aiden's feeling better I'll ask him to help me.

Finally, I've noticed that slendy's been acting very oddly recently. When he isn't attempting to freak Chastin out, he's constantly with Allen. I see him standing in Allen's room at night after I chase him out of ours. I don't remember him doing that in the past. I guess he could just be trying to make sure that It doesn't try to hurt Allen again, but I don't know. For some reason it...worries me. He's here a lot more than usual. It used to be that he'd be here for a couple days of the week and gone the others unless we called him, but now, if he does leave, it's only for a few hours a day and then he goes right back to dividing his time between watching over Allen and being creepy to Chastin (no doubt he has to make time to torment other Runners). I don't know why it bothers me...I just can't shake this ominous feeling I have.

I'm sure we'll be greeted with some kind of hell storm of terrible things soon...that seems to happen a lot.

P.S. Has anyone else been watching the videos being made by Derek, Reach's (or Ray if you want to call him that) cousin? If so, am I the only one that's seeing slendy in them? I swear I saw him in the most recent one but I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong for Derek's sake, at least.

2 comments:

  1. Things will be better. I'm going to make them better. Tomorrow will be enjoyable. Brennon has said he'll watch Allen and take Allen out and do things. We're going to a picnic/party thing. We're going to enjoy ourselves and give you some of the training you need. It'll be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see Jack Tyler's post? Things just keep getting more and more fucked up with slendy. It's only a matter of time before he decides to turn on us too, I feel like...

    Ah well, let's just enjoy tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete