Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Home at last

It's wonderful to be out of that place. The Path of Black Leaves definitely isn't meant for humans. Even me, a proxy, could hardly stand it.

Ai, please don't think of it as a betrayal. I'm happy to be your proxy, it's what we'd been thinking about all along, isn't it? Slendy couldn't take me because I wouldn't let him in. You, on the other hand, I trust and I wouldn't close my mind off to you involuntarily like I do to slendderp. So, it's okay. Don't let it freak you out. I'm fine with it and with you I know I won't become some mindless Hallowed.

Chastin came back this morning, too. He got here just in time to see me just kind of appear in front of him holding on to Ai. The look on his face was priceless. I guess you can really only tell that a portal to the Path of Black Leaves has been opened when you're around trees and can see their leaves turn black...

Anyway, first I slapped him, then I gave him a monster hug and kiss (maybe that's a little cliche...). He apologized to me and told me that he needed a little more time away. I told him it was fine. Slendy was right the last time I talked with him, Chas needs time to understand all of this.

So yeah, it's nice not being surrounded by horrible monsters for a change. I guess we know now why slendy wanted to bring me into the Path of Black Leaves. He wanted to see whether or not I was already a proxy. Lovely...well, I'm fairly happy with how things turned out.

Thanks, Ai. I owe you cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment