Saturday, July 23, 2011

Letting you guys know

Hey all. We're inside the Path of Black Leaves right now. I hate this place, but it's quite the confidence booster knowing the creatures here can't hurt us. I can still feel horrible monsters in the distance...probably more Bleeding Trees or creatures similar. I feel It in the castle.

We can't actually go straight to the castle. We just kind of have to walk around until it comes to us, which it will. It's getting closer all the time. 

Oh, and I punched one of those clawed creatures that hang around the path. I think It might be trying to get them to come for us, because one of them made this horrible gurgling screeching noise and swiped at me. It was pretty awesome. It went flying and all the others backed off. This pretty much sums up my feelings:

Yeah, ME GUSTA. I must also thank my phone for being awesome enough to let me post here.

We don't really have a lot to do right now, as you can see. Things will get more intense soon, I can assure you.

Edit:

Ok, this is considerably more serious than what I'd been talking about before. Taben made an...interesting comment on his own post in response to something I said.

Firstly, he said he's a Revenant, too. This must be a bluff. His evidence was that he can use the Path now, but you don't need to be a Revenant to do that, just a proxy.

Secondly and most important, Chastin, he made a threat on yours and Brennon's lives. Be on the look out, please...we'll be back as soon as we possibly can.

Actually, with this kind of danger potentially coming your way we're considering having me come out to protect you. I don't want to leave Ai to fend for himself here, but neither of us want you guys to get hurt either.

Of course, there's the problem that Taben might have said that to get us to leave the Path. There's no way we can know if he was bluffing. All we can really do now is hurry.

Please be okay, guys...if things do get bad, try calling for slendy. If we've learned anything about him, it's that he doesn't want anyone other than him to kill those he's marked as prey. Well, Chas, you're his prey still so maybe he'll come and stop Taben.

We're almost to the castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment