Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I've never seen anything like that before in my life...

God damn...that was the most frightening and traumatic thing I've ever had to see in my life. It was...a bloodbath to say the least. I've never come face to face with proxies like the ones that attacked us before. They were like wild animals...and that girl, the Morrigan...the only word that comes to mind to describe them is horrifying. It's amazing that they've had themselves stripped entirely of their humanity...it's frightening to think that any of us could become that in an instant.

I feel awful for what happened to Taben because of us. I'm so sorry, Taben...you shouldn't have had to go that far just for us. I can't help but feel like your sacrifice will be in vain. I'm sorry for saying that, but I just don't trust slendy. If It can break its truce and murder dozens of people like that then slendy can break his truce with you to come back for us. I hope it won't come to that...but I can't help but fear. I don't care how benevolent he is to Allen, he isn't to be trusted. I said it myself earlier, he does what he does because that's how we made him to be. We made him into a murdering monster and that's all he'll ever be. He won't stop, not even for some truce. It also said it would keep its word and look what happened...

I dunno...I just want to forget about this.

Chastin is gone by the way. I think he slipped out during the confusion...and I know he isn't coming back. I'm fairly certain he's still alive, though. He wasn't among the bodies that were left behind in Its wake and the cops searched the surrounding woods and didn't find anything else. I can only hope he escaped It and slendy's notice during the fight and is safe. I can be assured that slendy won't hurt him for now at least.

Taben, I love you, dude. You're awesome and I promise I'll make your sacrifice worthwhile for as long as slendy is willing to keep his word.

3 comments:

  1. Sweetie, I don't think you understand. I didn't go that far 'just for you' I did it for me, for my son, for Ryan, for Mateo, for Aiden, Brennon, Branwen and all my friends. And yes, you. Though you're encompassed in the friends.

    I wish I could go on to explain it but I'd be punished if I said the things I now know. Don't worry about me Mal, dear. Everything will be fine. I promise.

    Love you too man. And don't worry. We'll get Chastin back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I meant D: I'm saying that I don't trust him and that I'm worried he'll go right back to doing whatever it is he does even though you've made this trade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He won't. Please have some trust in me on this. He did not kill Ry, he did not kill Mateo. ///It/// did.

    He will not hurt you. As far as He is concerned, that is now Aiden's job. And you know damned well Aiden won't hurt you or Chas.

    ReplyDelete