Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm feeling conflicted

I asked slendy about becoming a Revenant last night. I'm going to go ask Aiden about it now. I wanted to hear both sides of it. I figured slendy would have at least informed Ai on the making of proxies so I'm thinking Ai will be able to tell me if slendy lied at all about the information he gave me.

Slendy told me the other day that he's always watching me. Well, he wasn't lying. I was in bed with Chas just thinking and suddenly I see a shadowy shape out of the corner of my eye. I sit up in a panic and there's slendderp, looking down at me. I was surprisingly relieved when I saw it was slendy. I had actually been afraid that it was It...that It had broken its truce once again and actually come inside to off us. Its kind of amazing how easy it is to tell the difference between Slender Man and It.

Anyway, we had a lovely conversation. Here it is:

Me: What are you doing here?

Slendy: I noticed you had a question for me.

Me: Oh, well, I wanted to ask if the Revenants exist.

Slendy: Why?

Me: If they do exist, then I'll let you turn me into one of them.

Slendy tilts his head and emits a threatening aura.

Slendy: You will let me? Impetuous child, I could have you wrapped around my finger in a second.

Me: Then why haven't you?

Slendy doesn't answer.

Me: You think I'm stupid? I know that I have to let you. I can feel it. You can't worm your way inside my mind like you can with the others. You need me to allow you inside. I noticed it when I was living in our apartment. You were looking for a way inside but you could never find it no matter what you did. Hell, I have to agree before you can even get in my mind to talk to me.

Slendy: Very well, I will admit that you are correct. It changes nothing, however. I know that you are desperate to protect your mate and the others living here. You will let me in eventually. That is why you have called me here.

Me: Will you answer my previous question?

Slendy: How do you know I won't lie?

Me: You told me once that you can't lie. You told Sandra that, too.

Slendy: You know too much for your own good, child.

Me: Look, just answer my question. I don't want to question what Reach established regarding the Revenants. I just...I feel like its our only chance. I need to know from you if they exist.

Slendy: Was the one you call Reach not a servant of mine?

Me: He was, but he said in the beginning that he was special. That he had superhuman strength, speed, and healing powers. A few months later he came out and said that you made him say that the Revenants are special to mess with people and that it was all a lie.

Slendy: Ah, yes. I remember that one. He was like you, strong of mind. In the end I was able to break him, however.

Me: Look, I don't want to get into that. I know what you did to Reach and a lot of us hate you for it. I just need you to answer my question.

Slendy: I can endow my servants with the power of the Other Side if I wish, this is true. The title "Revenant" is something fabricated by Reach on my orders, but this does not mean that servants with powers similar to those he described do not exist. There is no elite group of proxies as Reach led you to believe. Any of my servants can become a conduit for my power at any time.

Me: I will allow you to take me if you swear to me right now that you will not turn me into a Hallowed. I'm not going to be some mindless beast.

Slendy: You are not in a position to make demands of me, child.

Me: Would you really waste me by turning me into some expendable pawn? You know how strong my mind is. I would think you'd want to utilize it, not throw it away by turning me into a Hallowed.

Slendy: Again, you know too much for your own good. Very well, I give you my word that you will not be one of my lesser servants. I will ensure that you are at the proper level to become a conduit for my power and that you will remain sane.

Me: One more thing, I need you to promise me that you'll leave Chastin alone once you have me. I offer you my life in place of his.

Slendy pauses to think.

Slendy: I must take time to consider this. The next time I come back to you I will give you my decision.

He vanishes.

Well, that was fun. I'm gonna run the things he told me by Ai now.

P.S. Sorry if this bothers you guys...I just want to be able to protect my friends and my lover.

P.S.S. Ygg is back, I'm rather surprised.

2 comments:

  1. Sending this this way becaue blogger's still a bitch and you don't have an Anon option for posting so I can't comment. And I dun wanna bother you in your room and stuff.

    What he tells you is true. But you can't trust him that he'd not make you hurt Chas. I don't give a flying fuck how pissed he'd be at me for taking his 'prey'. I'd rather you be safe than have you fal to that. Right now I think we all have one common goal though. And that. That is to stop //It//.

    I could really piss Slendy off though. And take you forcefully if I wanted. You trust me and open up to me. You're easy to get into. But, that's where Slendy and I differ. I don't mind rape people like he does.

    Just say the word man, seriously.

    Also, I don't think that's Ygg... or the same personality. I don't know. He just... it doesn't seem right.

    ~Ai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to wait and see if Chastin wakes up. If he doesn't in the next few days then I'm going to go ahead and do it without telling him. I can't waste anymore time.

    As for Ygg, do you think slendy like...reabsorbed him or his powers or whatever and that made him into someone else entirely? I guess that doesn't make sense XD it did in my head. Anyway, I guess all we can do is wait and see.

    Also, you should help me carry Chastin out of our room so we can dump water on him and see if he wakes up. For the funsies, of course.

    ReplyDelete