Wednesday, June 1, 2011

This isn't good...

Fuff...this is really bad (fuff is, btw, my replacement for the word fuck). I woke up this morning at like 5 am with a knife in my leg. Yeah...its as bad as it sounds. It was strange...I just suddenly became lucid out of nowhere and   I was sitting on my couch with a knife protruding from my left leg and blood running down to the floor. I was in shock to the point where I didn't even freak out. All I could do was sit there and stare at it, not knowing what to do. Thankfully, it wasn't in that deep. It still hurt like a bitch though. I think the pain is what snapped me out of whatever delirium I was in prior to that...

I remember going to bed the night before. I had taken sleeping pills because waking up every few hours to slendderp being creepy in the dark was getting unbearable. I slept like a log...but now I'm realizing that that isn't a good thing. I realize now that waking up randomly was the only thing keeping slendy from getting inside my head. It was a defense mechanism. I can see now why slendy thinks my will is too strong for him to easily penetrate.

I think I stabbed myself while I was in crazy sleepwalking proxy mode to bring myself out of his influence.

God, unconscious me has some serious balls.

Anyway, there's no way in hell I'm taking sleep meds again. I'm just going to have to deal with not getting my beauty sleep until Chastin gets a grip on his priorities. As an extra precaution I've decided I'm going to start tying one of my legs down to the bed post.

Slender Man, if you want me you're going to have to try a lot harder than that. I'm not going down without a fight, sir.

Oh! He just appeared in the corner. Oh dear...he's...really pissed off...he's talking to me.

Slender Man: Do not test me, impetuous child.

Me: I'm not. Its called survival instincts. Besides, I'm still pissed about the shower incident the other day.

S: Why do you resist? Why do you fight the inevitable?

Me: I will never hurt Chastin. I'll never let you take me. I know you can comprehend at least some human emotion from hanging out around Sandra and Aiden, so maybe you should consider the feelings driving my actions before you accuse me of being "impetuous" and go on a murderous rampage. I'm doing this for him.

S: Humanity is an enigma even to me.

Me: If you can feel curiosity you must be capable of feeling other emotions.

S: Perhaps. I need not explain to you. You are not like the others.

Me: I think I like bestial you better. Bestial slendy, at least has no control over his actions. He doesn't choose to murder. You, on the other hand, are the omnipresent slendy. You have a choice. Maybe I was wrong about you.

S: What you think of me is irrelevant. There is no tangible reason for my existence. I simply am. Good and evil are human constructs. They have little meaning in my higher plane of existence. Only I know the truths of this world. They are cruel and brutal things, you are not yet ready to know them, to know me.

I open my mouth to speak but he interrupts me.

S: However, be assured that I always keep my word. I have promised to break you and so you must not doubt this. Fighting only leaves you a tortured shell of a human in the end. Good day.

Slendy disappeared. Good riddance.

Aiden, it'd be awesome if you could like...yell at him a little bit for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment