Monday, June 20, 2011

Probably doesn't matter

I had a dream last night that I was standing in the road by my parents' house. I turned around and Slender Man was standing 20 feet away. I turned around again and ///It/// was standing exactly the same distance from me. I was trapped.

If this happened to me in reality and I had to run at one of them, I'd probably choose slendy since, you know, ///It/// apparently likes to turn his victims into bloody pulp.

In my dream, however, I didn't run. I backed up to where I could see both of them and I spoke three words. I can't remember what they were. They were probably just dream gibberish, though it could have been Latin I guess. Anyway, when I spoke those words Slender Man and ///It/// both writhed in pain and disappeared.

Then I woke up, but I was still dreaming. I know right? Inception moment. Then I woke up for real and Chastin was gone. Bear and Steve were in his place and ///It/// was looking in through the window again.

I found Chastin lying on the floor by the door, knocked out. He had the left overs of a snack in his hands and his satchel was lying next to him. I think he woke up, got food, and was going to leave. How then, did he end up asleep again? It was probably slendy. God I hate it when he's around while I'm asleep...

Anyway...I wonder if my dream means something? Probably not, but it was interesting all the same.

2 comments:

  1. Ok I'm getting fed up with this ///It/// shit. Who the fuck is he, and why is he on everyone's blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can think of ///It/// as a second Slender Man. It is, however, much more murderous and is in opposition to the Slender Man. I think they're technically the same being, just split into two. If you go through H(a)unting, Scared, and The Idyllic Clone you should get a good idea of what ///It/// is.

    ReplyDelete