Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I don't know what to do

Shit...Aiden's post...

They never did show up at my apartment. Now I know why I guess...

Chas, if you read this then please...please don't hurt them. They're just trying to help. God dammit...

I'll never be able to forgive myself if Aiden and Taben get hurt because of us...it isn't their fault Chastin is pretty much losing his mind right now and they shouldn't have to suffer for it.

Slendy...I don't know if you're monitoring our blog or something. I get the hunch that you check out what your victims are blogging about...Anyway, please...save Aiden and Taben. I don't care if we have to keep putting up with your shit, just don't let Chastin hurt them. Maybe I don't have to tell you and you're already going to save them, but I don't know what else to do.

I'm going over there, and if you haven't stopped this I'm going to rip your pale, blank head off you skinny son of a bitch.

1 comment:

  1. Don't go TOO overboard, you won't be able to get back up.

    ReplyDelete