Thursday, August 4, 2011

You don't listen

I told you already, Taben. If you come anywhere near Chastin I'll rip you to shreds. You seem to think that I'm helpless, well I most certainly am not. I'm perfectly capable of fending you off. I don't want to hurt you, but at this rate you're going to force us to fight.

At this point, Chas doesn't leave my sight. He can be mad all he wants, it's for his own good. 

I don't understand why you're doing this, Taben. If you're going to hurt someone in vengeance for what happened to your husband and son, then hurt the people responsible. All we ever did is try and help you. We were there for you when things went bad. This is all the Slender Man and Its fault. THEY caused you all of this pain. The Master you serve now gave the order to have your husband murdered. The Slender Man betrayed us, almost Hallowed you, and took your son. If you're going to hate, then hate those two abominations. If you so desperately want revenge, then take it out on them. When it boils down to it, we want the same thing. We want to be rid of those two monsters. Working for It in a misguided attempt to console yourself isn't going to solve anything. Think about it for a moment. Would Ry want you attempting to murder the people he considered friends? Would Allen?   Killing those who were once your friends will not bring you peace.

I know what you'll say in response to this. You'll tell me that I don't understand what it is to lose someone. You'll tell me I don't understand your situation and you'll go on and on about how this is all our fault.

In the end, you just don't want to face the bitter truth. You hate yourself for what you did to Aiden's family and for the other murders you committed. Serving It and claiming you want revenge on us gives you a reason to justify your past actions. That's all it is.

So, let me reiterate a point I made earlier in this post. If you hurt Chastin, I will kill you. It's as simple as that. I don't want it to be like that, but you're leaving me with no choice. If you have any scrap of humanity left in you, then you'll consider what I've said.

2 comments:

  1. Challenge accepted, sweetie. Challenge accepted. You would have been perfectly safe, you know, I'd never harm another feline. But, you're pushing me. Of course I'm different now. Of course I'm not the same person. What do you expect when someone looses everything. Just watch. You'll see it grow in Aiden more and more. Your Master is going to loose everything before his eyes. It will be glorious. Just you wait and see. Just wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please listen to me, Taben. Yes, you lost everything, but that doesn't mean you have the right to murder the people that care about you. I don't care about my safety, I want Chastin to be safe. If you're going to hurt someone, hurt me. Leave him out of this.

    ReplyDelete