Wednesday, August 31, 2011

He's gone...

I can't believe it...Taben's dead. Andromeda murdered him. I knew this destructive path he threw himself down would kill him in the end...Neither Aiden nor I could save him. My friend is dead because I couldn't get through to him...

How is Aiden going to take this, I'm wondering? I saw him yesterday and we talked and he seemed perfectly fine...(I'll get the account of what happened then up later tonight. I was going to do it now, but then I opened blogger, saw Andromeda's post, and now don't feel like doing anything.)  

I know Andromeda has a penchant for killing people, but I can't help but be shocked all the same.

In the very least, I hope Taben's at peace now...He'll be reunited with his husband and son like he wanted ever since they died.

You'll have to forgive me for this post that doesn't really describe anything that's happened to us in these past couple days. I just needed to write and get these thoughts out of my system.

I promise I'll make a real post in a few hours. I just need to calm down.

7 comments:

  1. I'll... I'll be okay. it hurt to see it.. really did. just... trying to keep myself with it. I don't want to upset Kelsey or Derek. Thanks for the thoughts though.

    He wasn't the person I fell in love with anymore.... I will the person he once was though.

    Thanks though. Love ya man, stay safe. it was nice seeing you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're handling this fairly well...I'm upset, but I suppose I've known this was coming for a long time. I don't really think he wanted to live, to be honest. I think serving his "masters" was just something to give him purpose and keep him going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah... I guess.... I'm more worried about Derek and KK...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know. I saw her last post. Have you spoken to her about everything yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...how can I? She hasn't woken yet. It's starting to worry me Mal....

    ReplyDelete
  6. What? Really? Shit...what about Derek? He's okay, right? He might know what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malkin... something's wrong with his wife.... how do you think he's doing? I guess in a very pale sense he's okay. I've not left his side and am taking care of both of them as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete