Monday, August 1, 2011

Concern

Um...Aiden's still drunk somehow. I'm starting to get worried. Seriously, he's been like this for HOURS. I guess this could be a side effect of being a hatchling. Of course, I would think that he wouldn't be able to get drunk at all given the way his body is (sort of like Captain America).

Chastin joined in a few hours ago and they've been giggling like mad men together for awhile. Brennon's making dinner and it's my job to make sure these two don't hurt themselves. I'd join in, but I'm kind of afraid of what alcohol will do to me given the whole hypersensitivity thing. It's probably for the best. I had to keep Chastin from hurling himself at Aiden when he started getting all cuddly with me earlier, as Brennon mentioned (it was really funny).

Anyway, just chilling with two drunken fools at the moment. I'm trying to play Catherine and they keep making me screw up. I hope Brennon comes out of the kitchen to help distract them soon.

Oh look, I see a dapper gentleman standing in the yard. I know I shouldn't be relieved that it's just slendy given what he did to Allen, but It is still a lot scarier than slendy is. I really hope Aiden doesn't notice him...I'd rather he not confront him in this drunken state. Oh...too late.

God...drunken Aiden and slendy don't mix AT ALL. Brennon and I just got back from dragging Aiden back inside. The moment he saw slendy he got up (after falling over a few times) and half ran half staggered out the door. He went up to slendy, who was probably laughing internally, and started yelling at him. Some of what he said was largely incoherent, some of it was calling slendy random names, and the rest was a bitter diatribe about all the pain he's caused that was surprisingly intelligent given the amount of alcohol he'd been consuming all day.

This is where things got risky. I don't know if everyone remembers, but a few posts ago I told Aiden he should just tentacle slap slendy one of these days. Well, he took my advice. The tentacles came out and Aiden hit slendy as hard as he could across the head. It actually looked painful for slendy.

Slendy was mad. Seriously mad. His tentacles came out and he looked ready to rip Aiden apart right there. I had to run outside and get Aiden out of there. It isn't that I don't trust your ability to defend yourself, Ai, it's just that you were extremely giggly and I don't think you knew what was going on at the time.

So yeah, we're back inside now. Chastin was shocked at what had happened for a little while but then he went back to being silly. Aiden's fine and I think the drunk is wearing off. Maybe he'll get lucky and his slendy powers will save him from the hangover that certainly awaits Chastin.

Good thing I didn't start drinking or things might have gotten bad out there...

Brennon, I think we should hide all the liquor in the house from now on. Assuming, of course, that Ai and Chas haven't drank it all.

Finally, slendy's still outside seething. I don't think he likes it when people rebel.

2 comments:

  1. I've taken the key from the liquor cabinet and hidden it. Where Aiden can't find it. I'm the only one that can access it now. I'll warn you know, good luck with him today. He's going to be a pain in the ass. The first thing he said when he woke up "Oh my shit what the fuck happened? Who exploded my head?" Hopefully this is a lesson learned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...if he's in that much pain I can definitely say I'm glad I didn't join in. I don't think I'd be able to move right now. Of course, the amount of alcohol Aiden consumed yesterday definitely should have given him alcohol poisoning. I guess he's lucky he's part paranormal being.

    ReplyDelete