Monday, August 1, 2011

Um...

Aiden is extremely drunk, as you may have noticed from his last post. You are not, however, here with him.

To be honest it's absolutely hilarious. He's stumbling around and giggling. At least he isn't a mean drunk. 

Still though...I'm afraid for him. I worry about the problems that led him to get drunk in the first place.

He keeps talking about the things he wrote in his post. I keep trying to calm him down and talk to him, but it isn't working. He's too giggly.

I really just need him to know that Chas and I (or at least me) will stick by him no matter what. Nothing slendy does can scare me off at this point. The only thing I worry about is Chas, but I can protect him and he's pretty capable of defending himself.

So, basically, when you read this later, Ai, I want you to know that we'll be here for you. I know a lot of death has occurred, but it isn't your fault. This is slendy's fault. Our priority, however, needs to be keeping Taben from going on another killing spree. 

That should probably wait until later though. Aiden just fell over and he's on his back laughing. Chas just decided he needs to join in on the drunk party.

I think I'll pass guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment