Wednesday, August 3, 2011

How could he?

I don't understand...how could Taben do this? I know he's lost almost everything...but the guy I know isn't a vengeful murderer. I guess that shows I didn't know Taben at all, which is a disturbing thought.

I promised Aiden I'd help him protect Brennon. I'm going to do just that. Taben, I'm sorry, but if you've hurt Brennon I swear to you I will kill you. If you come after Chas I will rip you apart. You're my very dear friend...but this can't go on anymore. I truly am sorry.

We're out looking around for the moment. We've been into the Path as well but we came out with nothing. Chas is with us. I'm not letting him out of my sight with the way things are going. (He's actually slightly grumpy that I think he won't be able to defend himself, but he'll be thanking me later when he isn't kidnapped.)

No comments:

Post a Comment