Sunday, September 25, 2011

Been Awhile

Hey there, internet. Sorry for the brief lack of posting. I'm fine, Aiden's fine, Brandy's fine, things are all fine here.

At least, they are on the surface. I found some...disturbing things on Chastin's computer a few days ago and I've been trying to wrap my head around it all. Essentially, it was a record of his descent into madness during the period of time between Slender Man actually getting to him and him trying to kill us last week.

As far as I can tell, he'd been desperately fighting back all that time and his mind just snapped when Slender Man broke His word and commanded him to kill me. The text he sent me after running away was likely just a brief moment of clarity. For all I know, he's probably a raving lunatic at this very moment, and that disturbs me very deeply.

I may or may not post what I've found. I need time to think about this.

On another note, it's been a nightmare trying to clean up the blood and Slender substance from the carpet. Let's agree to never have proxies over ever again if we can help it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh...we're not ALL bad...once you get to know us...

    ReplyDelete