Sunday, October 2, 2011

I feel bad

I just saw Aiden's post. As I said, I feel bad. I feel bad that he thinks he has no one to go to right now. I've spent a lot of time in my room trying to make sense of the things Chastin wrote. It's been difficult. I've gotten a peek at all the mad ravings and at the darkest corners of his mind, things that he wasn't able to trust even me with. It's...depressing and frightening to be honest. I want to help Aiden and I know I need to try harder from now on. It's important that I read what Chastin wrote, but it's more important that I be there for Aiden so that he knows I care.

I think he's still awake. I'll go out and sit with him for awhile.

2 comments:

  1. ...you have to do what you have to do. You loved him, you still love him. Expecting you to just forget what you two had is wrong of me. I'm sorry. I'll just keep things to myself from now on. Sorry if anything I said or did upset you. Just don't worry about me, babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't love him, not anymore. The Chastin I loved is gone and isn't coming back. You know how I feel about you, Ai. I'm happy you told me everything you said. Please don't think you can't talk to me...

    ReplyDelete