Thursday, October 13, 2011

Moving On

I know I've been scarce, but I've spent the last week or so helping Aiden and, once Bran and co. got here, helping care for them. I haven't really been certain of how to act...I didn't know Seth or Skylar like they did. I don't know Bran, Casey, and Todd like Aiden does. All I can really do is try to be cheerful and help them all not dwell on who has been lost.

But, what about me? What do I do? After reading Chastin's writings, it's clear to me that he's lost for good. I can't help him. I can't bring him back. Becoming a proxy generally means you're as good as dead unless He releases you or you find a way to fight it off. There is no hope for Chas, though. I've resigned myself to that fact.

But, this situation isn't completely bleak. I have Aiden now. I still have someone who cares for me. I have my friends here. I have people to rely on. I can't let myself despair, or He'll win. I can't let Him beat me down or I'll end up just like Chastin.

I'm ready to try to build a new life, as difficult as it is. If I have the chance to help Chas in the future, I will, but until then I need to focus on staying positive.

I haven't seen much of awgtdhyjmnhgfadsgfbnhmfsddbxfssssssssssssssssssssswalkjfHNSBAJSSSSjrjksd;lkmcjafdjvx;lkfsamnvx j;lzdgbsfdngfhm,jkjmngfrbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkvxdlszkdhnv>xzhclk

Shit...my bad. My injured arm just went crazy all of a sudden. It's only throbbing now, but it felt like something was slithering underneath what's left of my skin there. I think I might have screamed, but my mind went blank and I'm not sure. Yep, I screamed, Aiden's knocking at the door to my room and he sounds worried.

My arm feels wet now. I think I managed to tear open the skin again somehow. I'm kind of afraid to look at it. 

There's...something leaking through a part of the dressings on my arm and through the bandages covering my finger stumps. It's...black? Oh...oh no...

No comments:

Post a Comment