Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm Okay

Malkin here, everything's alright on my end. I know I may have seemed a little....happy...during my last post. Look, don't get me wrong, I was scared out of my mind seeing that faceless demon just standing there outside my window. It doesn't help that mine and Chastin's apartment is on the third floor...
Anyway, the joking is just a coping mechanism. I always do it, even when I'm scared of like a movie or something silly like that. The truth is that I wanted to run away screaming, but something told me that wouldn't help. I don't know how to explain it, but, even though He never said a word to me, (I mean, how could he?) I could just feel His intent radiating off of Him. It wasn't anger I felt from Him, but some mix of curiosity and...dare I say...glee? Its like He enjoys the thrill He must get from stalking His pray. I knew He wanted Chastin because He "told" me. But, I don't even know what that thing is, much less why it would want my Chastin...
After I left off, I basically had a staring contest with Him for about a half an hour or so, desperately trying not to look afraid even though I was shaking like a wimpy little leaf (which I totally am but that's beside the point). Suddenly, He looks away from me and toward the door. I look away too, and when I look back at the window again He's gone. I leave my room to find Chastin dripping wet and clutching his arm. Of course, I freak out since I was so worried about him. I mean, how could I not have been when I knew that some faceless abomination had it out for him? I got him to dry off and let me look at his arm, which, to my great chagrin, turned out to have this huge, angry red mark wrapping around it from his shoulder to his wrist. It looked like he had been mauled by an octopus or something. Well, I'm sure you can see where I'm going with that little joke...

That faceless creature attacked Chastin, who doesn't remember anything, but I know I'm right.

What does He want? ...and how can we stop this nightmare?

Oh, and after that Chastin fainted. Wasn't that gentlemanly of him...leaving me all alone.

That creature better not come back or I'll probably end up throwing things at him like a crazy person...

No comments:

Post a Comment