Monday, November 7, 2011

Rectified

I don't have a lot of time to post right now, so I'm going to give the short version of what's happened in the last week to us.

You'll have to bear with me if there are any spelling mistakes here, due to recent developments this is taking me forever to type, I'm in a lot of pain, and I don't feel like going back to fix things.

Essentially, my infected arm is gone. We cut it clean off at the shoulder. I don't remember any of this because I apparently blacked out after the circumstances that led to this amputation occurred, so everything I know has come from Aiden.

The last thing I remember is waking up to Aiden struggling next to me. It took me a few moments before I realized my fingers were crushing his windpipe. I don't remember anything after that...the next thing I knew I was in bed with my now armless left shoulder heavily bandaged.

According to Aiden, he managed to make my hand lose its grip by falling out of bed. I didn't say anything, I only stared at him with a blank expression on my face. Before he could get up, I lunged at him again, but this time he managed to pin me. My injured arm flailed violently as it attempted to break free from his grasp and find his neck once more. He tied down my arm to my body and dragged me into the kitchen. I didn't put up a fight and I didn't say a word as if I was in a trance. 

It was apparently very obvious that I was losing it and becoming like Chastin, so there was only one thing Aiden could think of to do. He found a saw, removed my bandages, tied my arm to a table leg so it wouldn't try to hurt him, and tied a length of cloth just behind where he planned to amputate to act as a tourniquet. The slender substance made the veins in my arms and just beyond my shoulder completely black and easy to see, and it was clear that it would continue spreading if he didn't act quickly. Having nothing else on hand and not wanting me to scream, he used chloroform to knock me out.

He won't tell me what happened after that, I'm assuming what he had to do disturbed him very deeply and I don't blame him. I'm in a lot of pain and I feel horrible for putting Aiden through all that, but I'm alive and that's all that matters right now.


I don't care that my arm is gone. I know I almost became a proxy that night and chopping my arm off somehow brought me back. The last vestiges of slender substance leaked out of my body yesterday and my bandages have nothing but blood on them now. 

I don't really know what happens now, but I'm hoping this doesn't enrage Slender Man. He just can't seem to win when it comes to me, can he? I've managed to avoid becoming a proxy many times in the last year thanks to Aiden. Let's hope this doesn't have disastrous consequences for the two of us...

I think that's everything I wanted to cover...I know I'm supposed to relay our encounter with Him from a week or so ago, but typing with one hand is really exhausting. My shoulder feels like it's being stabbed every time I so much as shift my weight a little and writing doesn't help.

Anyone know of anything for pain we could get without having doctors freaking out over the fact that Aiden cut my arm off?

No comments:

Post a Comment